Watch live TV stations and stream movies and series on big screens with the Orion TV app, which we’ll show you how to download for PC and Laptop in this tutorial.
Orion TV is a streaming service that allows you to view a variety of channels. You have pretty much all of the popular categories covered, from sports to movies and documentaries to news. If you’re someone who watches a lot of television, Orion TV is a great place to start your streaming journey. You can learn how to download Orion TV for PC and Laptop from this page. As we’ll see in the next section, the method is slightly different for portable devices.
What is Orion TV?
This app’s description
You may watch live TV on your mobile phone or tablet with Orion TV.
- Customers inside and outside the Orion Telekom internet network can use it.
- Easy to use and understand
- Various genres of appealing TV networks Exceptional image quality
- For all channels, there is an electronic program guide (EPG).
- Catch-up TV allows you to view a show you missed up to seven days later.
- You may also watch on a large screen (for appliances with supported apps)
- Look for the words FREE or POSTANI PRO (monthly, annual or lifetime subscription)
For new customers outside of the Orion Telekom network, prepaid PRO subscriptions are available. PRO memberships include additional TV channels, ad-free usage, a 7-day catch-up service, and the ability to transmit TV streams to a large screen. All you have to do now is pick how long you want to watch TV and you’re ready to go.
Orion TV requires a least 2 Mbps internet connection for stable streaming.
Orion TV is optimized for Android phones and tablets in this edition. Soon, there will be a new version of the software for Android TV boxes and Android Smart TVs!
Because this software uses a significant amount of data, we recommend that you set your phone’s default connection to WIFI.
Appname: Orion TV
Update: July 9, 2021
How to Install Orion TV for PC?
- First, You must to download BlueStacks emulator on your Laptops.
- Follow the instructions on desktop and finish the setup.
- To locate the PlayStore app, launch the emulator and navigate to the home screen.
- Log in with your Google ID to enjoy the PlayStore app’s features.
- To begin the download process for the Orion TV app, search for it and click the install option.
- Now Orion TV is ready to use.
It’s worth noting that if you want to use the Orion TV PC on a big screen, you’ll need to open it in Emulator because it won’t function otherwise. If you have any problems downloading Orion TV for PC, please let us know in the comments section.