iMarkup for PC Download: Using Android apps on a PC is no longer an impossibility. You can still use an Android App if your PC does not have an Internet or Windows version. We’ll show you how to get iMarkup for PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS X in this article.
First and foremost, please be aware that we will be running iMarkup on your laptop via an Android emulator. Android Android is a software application that simulates Android on your computer and allows you to use apps on your laptop. Various Android emulators are available on the market, and we’ve compiled a detailed list on our site. Let us go to the instruction on how to get App – iMarkup without further ado.
What is iMarkup?
iMarkup is a powerful photo markup application that is free and easy to use. Crop, add text, pixelated picture, draw arrow, rect, circle, and more annotation tools are available in iMarkup. Allows you to quickly edit and markup your photos and share them with your friends!
- Image can be cropped and rotated into rectangular, round, star, triangle, and other shapes.
- Key information in the spotlight: Spotlight is a tool for highlighting something.
- Image blur: pixelate the image to hide the parts you don’t want to see
- Magnify the image by using a loupe to zoom in on a certain part.
- Emoji sticker (optional): Make your photographs look lively and interesting.
- Add text to a photo: text color, background, shadow, stroke, style, size, and more may all be changed.
- All the tools you’ll need to annotate a photo are: an arrow, a rectangle, a circle, and a pen.
- Large images can be directly annotated without the need to crop them first.
- You may import photos from your gallery, store them in HD, and share them with your friends.
Allows you to stitch many photos together to create a panoramic image that may be stitched both horizontally and vertically.
Webpage and Map annotation:
Mark it up on web pages and maps with ease, and share it with your friends to show your ideas.
- The file is small, less than 10MB in size.
- There are no restrictions on how you can use it because it is completely free.
- HIGH-QUALITY, lossless saving, and PNG format support
- A wide range of image annotation features.
- Allows you to save images to an external SD card.
AppName: iMarkup: Text, Draw on photos
Developer: Winterso Team
Size: Varies with device
Updated: June 9, 2021
iMarkup for PC Download using Bluestacks
- For begin, go to bluestacks.com for the first time.
- You simply click install after downloading the Bluestack application.
- Now you can go to Play Store.
- Click Google Account Sign-in to log in
- Enter your email ID and click Next
- Enter your password and click next
- Go down and click yes i’m in
- Click I Agree
- Click More and Click Accept
- Type iMarkup on search Play Store and tap enter
- If app is found, now click install
- After the installation is complete, you can click open.
- Now iMarkup is ready to use from your computer.
How to Download iMarkup from Memu Play
- First, MEmu must be installed on your PC.
- In the Play Store, type in iMarkup.
- Install the App on your emulator
- Now enjoy using iMarkup on PC with MEmu
So that was all there was to it when it came to downloading iMarkup for PC. I hope you find this instruction useful and simple to follow. If you have any problems downloading iMarkup for PC, please let us know in the comments.