In this guide, learn how to download and run Flud for PC Windows or Laptop. If you use Bluestacks, you can run Flud for free on your PC. On your computer, you can use this emulator to play a free Android version.
Flud is a simple BitTorrent app for Android that helps you to download any torrent file. Flud lets you choose which torrent files to download and which files on your Android to save them to. If the file size you wish to download exceeds the space available on your computer, the app will notify you.
What is the Flud app?
Flud is an Android app that helps in the downloading of torrent files.
A meta-data file, which includes information about the files and directories on the host computer, is required to download torrent files. For a regular browser, this isn’t possible.
Since it is not dependent on a single server, downloading files is better than using one.
- Users can quickly choose which files they want to import and they have full control over the process.
- There are no restrictions on the amount of information that can be downloaded or uploaded.
- You can choose where to save your files and in which folder to save them with ease.
- This application supports RSS feeds, allowing for automated file downloads.
- Users can simply download their files in whatever order they choose, one after the other, so downloads can happen in any order.
- This application also allows you to transfer files about as they are being downloaded.
- Since magnetic links are quickly identified by the browser, they can be easily uploaded inside the application.
- You can store and import files from any network. Users can also choose to browse only over WiFi.
- Torrents with big files are supported by this program.
- Users have the luxury of selecting whatever theme they choose. They have the option of choosing between light and dark themes.
- It has a user-friendly interface as well as a tablet-optimized User Interface.
- For trackers and peers, proxy support is also included in the app.
- You will look at the application to see what files have been downloaded in the past.
How to install Flud on PC
- To start, download Bluestacks and install it on your computer.
- Sign in to the Bluestacks emulator for your Google account.
- After that, go to the Google Play Store and look for “Flud.” When you’ve found a game you like, download it. You will now use Flud on your computer after the installation is complete.
- If you can’t find Flud on Google Play Store, you can install it on your PC by using the Flud APK file.
How to Download Flud for Mac
- You’ll need to download an emulator to run Flud on your Mac. Nox Player Emulator is a nice emulator for your Mac.
- The new update of Nox Player can be easily downloaded from the official website.
- After you’ve downloaded the emulator, sign in with your Google account and fill out the necessary fields.
- Enter the PlayStore and use the search bar to look through the application.
- When the application appears, wait for the results to load before clicking on the install button.
- You will use the application on your Mac after the installation process is completed.
Flud is a freemium app that does not require registration or a fee to use. On Android and PC, users can start downloading Torrent files with only one click using the Flud App. This is one of the worthwhile Apps that you can install on your device. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns in the comments below.