droplr for pc – In general, it’s difficult to locate a Windows application that supports screen capture and recording. Even if you discover them, sophisticated functionality such as cloud storage support may be missing. If you’re unfamiliar with Droplr, this is a good opportunity to get acquainted with its features. Droplr offers screenshot/screen capturing as well as cloud storage. In Windows, you may snap screenshots and publish them to your Droplr cloud account. You may also upload locally stored pictures or music files to your Droplr account by dragging and dropping them. Let’s take a closer look at Droplr.
- Integration – Droplr supports integration with several applications such as Gmail, Slack, Trello, Intercom, Photoshop, Google Docs, Sketch, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, and Jira.
- Droplr Cloud Account – All your screenshots and recordings will be automatically saved to your personal Droplr account. From there, you can download screenshots in PNG (Video – WebM) format.
- Share screenshots as URLs – From your Droplr cloud account, you can get short URLs for your screenshots and recordings. By sharing the URL, your friends and family members can view your files easily.
- Edit images – Image editor lets you easily add lines, circles, squares, arrows, emojis to your screenshots.
- Customizable hotkeys – Like other apps, Droplr also features customizable hotkeys to easily complete your process.
How to Take a Screenshot using Droplr
After you install the app, you may use the system tray to access all of the functions. Select your Screenshot mode by clicking the Droplr icon. The screenshot will be immediately posted to your Droplr cloud account when you pick the area. To rapidly open the dashboard, press Shift + Alt + D on your keyboard. Your default web browser will open the dashboard.
The image will open with several markup choices if you selected snapshot mode with markup options. It will be uploaded to the cloud account if you select the Save option.
A screenshot will show on your dashboard, along with the shortened URL. Tap View File after you’ve navigated to the image.
If you wish to make changes to the picture, press Markup, or just select Download to save it locally.
How to Record Screen
Screen recording may also be accessed immediately from the system tray, much like Screenshot. Select Screencast from the Droplr icon.
Note: Select Screencast as GIF if you wish to capture as a GIF.
Choose whether you want to capture the full screen or only a section of it. START RECORDER when you’ve chosen your selections. To pause or stop recording, press the red pause icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
How to Get Droplr on Chrome Extension
Droplr is also available as an extension for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, as previously indicated. To get the necessities while browsing, go to the Chrome web store and install this extension. One of the most useful features of the extension is the ability to save photos locally.
The extension allows you to take screenshots of specific areas of the browser screen, application windows, full screen, and whole pages. You may select to record the browser screen or other application screens while recording. The extension is also available for download in the Microsoft Edge browser.
Droplr offers all of the functionality you’d expect from a screenshot tool. Although it appears to be more expensive, Cloud storage adds to the usefulness. The picture editor lacks sophisticated editing capabilities, which is the tool’s only drawback. You can’t edit the videos you’ve recorded at the same time. To alter your file, you’ll need to use a third-party editor. If you know someone who wants to try Droplr on a Windows PC, you may forward this post to them. Droplr for Windows PC is a fun app to use.